Has your vehicle has been deemed a total loss?
How do you know if the insurance company has offered you the
correct market value for your vehicle?
- Total Loss Consulting, a Consumer Protection Agency, will ensure that you receive the correct actual cash value (ACV) for your totaled vehicle.
- Total Loss Consulting will conduct a FREE comprehensive market evaluation of your vehicle to determine if the insurance company's offer was of fair market value.
- If the offer was not the correct value, Total Loss Consulting will negotiate with the insurance company to ensure that you receive the correct compensation for your totalled vehicle.
- If you have received your Vehicle Market Valuation Report from the insurance company, please email the report to us so we can prepare a pre evaluation for you.
- If you have not yet received your Vehicle Market Valuation Report, please contact the insurance company and request it.
If you have any questions, please contact us below via email, text or phone-call.
Email the Vehicle Market Valuation Report you received from the insurance company to
or fill out the form below and upload the
Vehicle Market Valuation Report using the form.
Print this page & take it with you when you clean our your vehicle